1. Click on the "Data Entry Query" at the top of the page.
2. Pick what year or date range you want from the Dataset (Item 1)
3. Click on Item 2 (Geographic Area), "City" then when the menu opens up, select "Washtenaw County" followed by what location you want to view (i.e."Ypsilanti")
4. On Item 3 (Filters), click on "Select" and then scroll down to what you want, namely "Crash:Bicyclist" or "Crash:Pedestrian".
5. Once you click on a Filter item (i.e. "Crash:Bicyclist") go to the left side of the page and select how you want to review the data, such as "View Map", "View Table", "View List" and so on. Usually "View Map" is the most used and when you click on an incident icon, you will see three ways of getting information about the incident that took place there by clicking on either... More Info, Crash Report(s) or Street View
The WBWC's 2018 Ann Arbor Primary Election Candidate Survey Results
July 17, 2018
The WBWC invited each candidate of the Ann Arbor August 7th Primary Election to fill out an online survey. Our goal was to provide a set of questions...